- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 1 can of Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 lb. of Cottage Cheese
- Whole Stick of Butter
- 8 oz. of Noodles
- Bag of Sharp Chedder Cheese (I don't always have this on hand so I just use what I have, which is normal cheese that my kids like to eat!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Boil your noodles. Once they are cooked, drain them and set aside. While the noodles are boiling, Mix up the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese with a blender (or in your mixer). Make sure that it is mixed really well.
- Cook your meat. Once it is browned, drain it. Pour spaghetti sauce over the meat.
- Take a few slices of butter and put that in the bottom of your casserole pan.
- Layer HALF of your noodles into the pan. Next, Spread the cheese mixture over the noodles. Then put the other half of your noodles on top and put a few more slices of butter on the noodles.
- Now pour the red sauce on top and spread that out. Place it in your oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the spaghetti and top it with cheese. Then put it back into the oven for another 15 minutes.