Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lasagna

So I decided that I really had to write this one down before I couldn't read the recipe anymore. I have made it so much that my recipe is really starting to show it. It's like that one page in a cookbook that is splattered and stained and the pages are sticky.... you just know that is the best recipe in the book. I hope you enjoy... because I know we will!
Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger
about 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 small onion)
Spaghetti Sauce (at least 28 oz.) - I usually use more
1 lb. Cottage Cheese
1 lb. Grated Mozzarella cheese
9 lasagna noodles
Directions:
Brown your hamburger and onion together. When meat is cooked add your spaghetti sauce to the pan and remove from heat. Set aside 1 cup of the sauce.
Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Put a little sauce into the bottom of your pan. Place 3 noodles into the bottom of your pan.
Now layer your lasagna: 1/2 of the cottage cheese, then 1/2 of the grated cheese. then half of the sauce. Add 3 more noodles and repeat with the rest of your cottage cheese, grated cheese and sauce. Place 3 noodles on top and top with your 1 cup of reserved sauce. Top with a little extra mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for one hour

1 comment:

  1. How do I make money with sports betting apps? - Work-to-Earn Money
    Sports งานออนไลน์ betting apps are becoming increasingly popular and the 1xbet korean growth of these platforms is so fast that people 바카라 around the world have already experienced the

    ReplyDelete